The Screening Training Unit (STU) and the CervicalCheck programme are presenting a webinar titled
“ The CervicalCheck Eligibility Framework and Special Screening Circumstances”
Dr Sarah Fitzgibbon Primary Care Clinical Advisor, CervicalCheck will facilitate the session.
This webinar is for all healthcare staff that provide a cervical screening service and will take place on Wednesday 23rd August 2023 1-2pm.
The aim of the webinar is to explain the eligibility framework for CervicalCheck and discuss the rationale for special clinical circumstances which require alternative screening intervals.
The learning outcomes from this webinar are:
- Be aware of the eligibility criteria for participation in CervicalCheck screening
- Know the screening intervals for different age groups
- Understand the circumstances where additional screening is required
- Understand the circumstances where cervical screening is not recommended
- Be aware of the appropriate time intervals for repeat testing and post-pregnancy, and the rationale for this
- Consider various clinical scenarios, and recognise and manage situations which may fall outside of the eligibility framework
Please click on the link to register:
Please note that this event will be recorded and will be accessed onWebinars and Updates (cervicalcheck.ie)
There are limited spaces still available on the free novice cervical screening education programme in Wexford on the 11th October, Click here to apply or if you need further information click here. We are currently at capacity for the Athlone and Dublin training locations. Applications are still open for the free experienced sampletaker course which is proving very popular for sampletakers that have completed the cervical screening course prior to the introduction of primary HPV screening, Click here to apply .
RCSI have extended their registration date until the 12th Sept, please click here to apply
UCC is advertising their cervical screening education course NU6158 Evidenced Based Cervical Screening | University College Cork (ucc.ie). Applications will open on 23rd August and a closing date 31st October 2023.
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org