- You must be on the active register of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), formally An Bord Altranais in the RGN, RCN, RM or RPHN divisions.
- You must be currently working as a Practice Nurse alongside a GP in the Republic of Ireland.
- Apply online using the “APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE” button.
- Annual membership costs €78 per year from January to December.
- Applications via post by downloading and filling out the application form below. sent to Membership Officer, 62 Rahanine Manor, Rochford Bridge Co. Westmeath.
Are you a member?
Benefits of Membership
What others say about the IGPNEA
“We recognise the enormous contribution that the IGPNEA makes in promoting education and professional development for Practice Nurses. This contribution has supported Practice Nurses to have access to a wide range of educational opportunities.“