The IGPNEA have developed a bespoke Liability and Medical Malpractice Policy with an Irish Broker. This incredible offer is available only to members of the IGPNEA. Avail of this offer at your next insurance renewal or join the IGPNEA today to become eligible.
Why choose the IGPNEA Group Insurance Scheme?
- Insurance through an Irish insurance broker regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
- Policies underwritten by a secure & rated insurer
- One Policy wording for all members
- On-line application
- One point of contact within BMIB
- Dedicated & experienced account handlers
- Dedicated claims handlers
- Policy wordings limits of indemnity acceptable to the HSE
What is Covered?
Public Liability up to €6,500,000
Products Liability up to €6,500,000
Medical Malpractice up to €6,500,000
Professional Indemnity up to €6,500,000
Join the IGPNEA Today to avail of this offer!
Membership of the IGPNEA is available to nurses on the Active Register of NMBI on any one of the following divisions: RGN, RCN, RM, RPHN, and who are currently working in General Practice in the Republic of Ireland. For more information please see the Membership page of this website. Alternatively, you can contact the Membership Officer at 086 263 4917 or e-mail: email@example.com